Men’s Breakfast and Bible Study / 6:30 am
6 weeks, beginning September 7, 2022
Join us anytime! Text 919-669-0394 and let us know you’re coming.
Love is central to the Christian life. We know what love is because God has loved us, and our response to that love is expressed in two great commandments: love God and love others. Loving others is not always easy, but God’s Word gives us the guidance we need to know how we can love our neighbor even as Christ loves us.
- WHO IS YOUR NEIGHBOR? / Luke 10:25-37 (September 7, 2022)
- WHAT DOES LOVE LOOK LIKE? / 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (September 14, 2022)
- PRAY FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR / 1 Timothy 2:1-8 (September 21, 2022)
- HONOR YOUR NEIGHBOR / Romans 12:9-21 (September 28, 2022)
- FORGIVE YOUR NEIGHBOR / Matthew 18:21-35 (October 5, 2022)
- SHARE CHRIST WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR / John 1:40-49 (October 12, 2022)
Join us at 6:30 am in the Parlor at The Shepherd’s Church for a full breakfast.
- The lesson begins at 6:50 am.
Immediately following the lesson, we break into discussion/prayer groups. If you are not yet in a group, contact Scott Wylie. (email@example.com)